Friday 2 August 2013

Jesus Peiro Summer Soiree at Morgan-Davies Bridal

The other evening, myself and my mum were lucky enough to attend the Jesus Peiro summer soiree at Morgan-Davies Bridal in London.
The evening was all about celebrating the launch of Jesus Peiro's 2014 collection, which was amazing by the way!
Check out so of my snaps from the event below...











I instantly fell in love with both the bridal designs and the boutique itself.
The boutique was filled with a vast selection of beautiful dresses by some amazing designers, which was heaven!
The event itself had a Spanish tapas, glasses of champagne, Elemis mini spa, a catwalk and a great atmosphere.
The staff were all friendly and welcoming and although my wedding is not for another couple of years I cannot wait to go back and try on some dresses soon.


Plus how cute are these little treats from the event?!

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment