Sunday 28 July 2013

Instagram Sunday #29


Eating Clean. Chinese Fan for the Hot Weather. Prince George is born. Penhaligons summer fragrance. Dutch breakfast. Out for Nicky's 21st. Sunday Coffee. Complete Works of Shakespeare. Pinner Police Station.

This week has been very memorable for all with the birth of the royal baby, Prince George of Cambridge.
(So happy that Cambridge was picked for his surname!)
The week for me was half spent in Wales with my family and half back in London back to my usual routine of work.
The weekend was equally as busy with Josh's Oma (Dutch for Grandma) coming down and celebrating a best friends 21st.
Oh and Josh the lovely thing got me the complete works of Shakespeare - one of my favourite presents ever!
Next week I don't have much planned apart from work and hopefully some freelance work and an event or two.

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment