Saturday 3 August 2013

Glossy Box



I am a newbie to GlossyBox but have known about its existence for a while.
After receiving my first box from an event I was pleasantly surprised so I thought I'd share it with you all.


Firstly, I love this cute packaging that it comes it!
I am a sucker for good presentation skills, especially wrapping.


If you don'd know what GlossyBox is or have never heard of it I will give you the basics.
GlossyBox in a monthly subscription box that provides you with a taster of new beauty products.
Perfect for small time bloggers and people who want to test out products before fully committing, the little box of beauty treats is perfect!
In my box I got a waterproof lip line from Helen E, a Figs & Rouge tinted lip balm in Cherry Blosom, a daily mosituriser from Organic Surge, a mini Nails Inc nail polish and mini Paul Mitchell Curls products.
All of this for only £10 (+ p&p) per box!

I think I have been converted and cannot wait to get my hands on the August box.

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment