Sunday 4 August 2013

Instagram Sunday #30


Starbucks Iced Coffee is a Current Life Saver. Braided hair. Penhaligon's Event. Bridal Dresses. Jesus Peiro Catwalk. Eventing with Mumma Bear. Battersea Power station. 1920s Party. Afternoon Tea.
This week has been quite busy.
I went to two events with my mum. Penhaligon's Annual Summer Party and the Jesus Peiro Summer Soiree at Morgan-Davies Bridal.
Both events were great and it was great to see my mum again as it had been 4 weeks since I had seen her.
At the weekend I travelled down to Sutton in Surrey for Nicky's 1920s garden party.
Think Gatsby sound track, feather bowers, t bar shoes and flapper dresses. And of course plenty of cocktails!

As for next week I'm not sure what it will be like. I am now doing freelance work so that takes up most of my evenings which explains the lack of blogging but hopefully I can keep on top of it all.
Until next week -

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment