Sunday 18 August 2013

Instagram Sunday #32


Traditional Monday Read Up. Italian Spaghetti. Product Shoot. Greenwich. Grunge-Luxe. Brother's Birthday Present. With William. Prezzo in Pinner. DJ's Birthday Cake.

This week has been another busy one, as per.
Just as the weather is starting to get cooler ready for autumn, at work we were graced with SS14 arrivals.
I am under lock and key about them until next february but I had to take them to the studio but photographed ready to create a look book. It's crazy how fashion is always at least one season ahead of the current.
Though I am getting excited that it will be autumn soon.
Today is also my brother's birthday. He is 20! It's crazy, I swear just the other day we were both in first school and now we are adults.

So here is me dedicating this little insta round up to my brother as most the pics are from earlier today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DJ!

And insta-lovers, see you next week!

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment