Tuesday 20 August 2013

Chanel: Collection Superstition - Fall 2013



It's that time again, a new Chanel collection has arrived.
This time it is their Autumn 2013 collection, Superstition.
It launched here in the UK last Friday and it hasn't disappointed.
The collection is said to be based on the symbols of luck that Gabrielle 'Coco' Chanel loved the most.
Think intense pink and khaki tones as this is what Chanel Autumn beauty is about.


Some of my favourite eye and lip treats from the new collection:
Rouge Coco in 57 Mystique, Le Volume de Chanel in Khaki Bronze, Rouge Coco Shine in 87 Rendez-Vous.
I am in love with the khaki mascara, I am not one who loves big bold eyes but I do love lashes. This is the perfect mascara for me as it isn't too much darker than my natural lashes but it has a slight sparkle to the colour because of the bronze which makes it perfect for all of those upcoming Christmas parties. It also means you can make a statement with your eyes without having to be too bold and daring.


My two favourite face treats from the collection:
Ombre Essentielle in 99 Hasard and Joues Contraste powder blush in 71 Malice.
I love the slightly lilac based eye shadow here. Again, it's nothing too dramatic but provides a sultry look and it is really easy to apply. Just one colour on the eyelids and a bit of eyeliner is all you need here.
With the blush I know you were all probably expecting me to talk about the long awaited cream blush launched by Chanel but I am still a sucker for their powders.
With this colour it is an intense pink to mirror the rouge coco shine lipstick, I love rose tinted anything. It also has a slight shimmer to it like the mascara which I just love as it really captures the light.

This collection is the ultimate Autumn/Winter makeup treat that you must have!
Every day time look and party outfit needs some luck, it needs superstition.

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment