Friday 16 August 2013

This Week I'm Loving: Ankle Boots



Here is a new feature on RMF: Fashion Finds!
It's an end of the week summary of the trend that I'm loving the most; this can be either fashion, beauty or lifestyle related.
It also does not have to be a trend, it could just be something that I just love this week that no-one else does.

This week the trend I am loving is summer dresses with ankle boots.
I don't know what the weather is like with you but here in London it can't make up its mind:
one minute it is sunny, the next it is showers.
That's why I'm loving this trend as it is perfect for the intermittent weather as the ankle boots keep your feet nice and dry and the dress, well, is perfect for the sun.
It is also a great way to slowly make the transition from summer to autumn attire!

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment