Saturday 8 June 2013

L'été Papillon de Chanel



Here I am, drooling over another amazing beauty collection from Chanel.
Meet some of my favourites from the new collection, L'ete Papillon de Chanel.


Rouge Coco Shine in Idylle, Inimitable Waterproof Mascara in Lime Light and Levres Scintillantes in Eden.


I did not see myself ever sporting a mascara other than a black one but I have to admit I am converted.
I am in love with this mascara.
It creates gorgeous fluttery lashes in a bright popping blue that packs more of a punch than any of its competitors on the market.
Perfect for either a special occasion or daily use if you want to let all your eyes do the talking.


A long lasting ultra gloss look that provides even coverage.
This pink tone is perfect for any girly day.


I have spent ages, literally a few months now, trying to find a perfect peach lip, and I have found it!
I love this colour, it's not too orange and it's not too light so that you can't see it.
I also adore that it is a hydrating lipstick so your lips don't dry out and you get lasting colour for hours without having to reapply.
(I think I may need to stock up on this one!)


L'ete Papillon de Chanel is out now in shops.
I'm already creating list of what else to buy from this collection;
Stylo Eyeshadow in Blue Bay and Nail Vernis in Lilis are next!

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment