Tuesday 4 June 2013

Top Fives

So it's a new month and I'm lacking creative thinking so thought I would do a post about my top 5 things at the moment.

Music:



So as most people know Gabrielle Aplin is one of my fav artists.
Over a month ago she released her debut album and it's constantly on repeat.
Tracks to check out on her album are 'Salvation' and 'November' (not some summery I know ;))

Threads:


Feeling Parisienne chic. It's finally summer and I am in love with feeling french. Breton stripes are always a fav of mine. I love how elegant but also casual this striped shirt from Equipment is.
Being sheer means that it is lightweight and breezy so perfect for the warmer weather.

Kicks:


Admittedly I used to dislike espadrilles but being constantly on my feet around London I have grown to like them.
Recently bloggers have become obsessed with the chic Chanel espadrilles but there are many more cheaper alternatives that still look great! I'm loving any with ankle straps or lace material.
Girly yet so comfortable.

Destination:



This year I'm not planning on going abroad but I'm feeling like a nice long weekend, English getaway.
My favourite place at the moment is The Pig Hotel, New Forest.
Having spent the past 3 years passing through the New Forest when visiting Josh in Bournemouth it's about time that I actually visited it. 
Breath taking scenery, a warm and hearty hotel and one of the counties best spas, the Pig in the forest is definitely on my cards for visiting this month.

Accessory:

With the weather getting warmer, I am growing more attached to summery colours; sunny yellow tones are the focus of all my latest accessory purchases.
This mini ISSIE pouchette from Liliyang in a canary yellow shade is the right shade of yellow for the weather at the moment and is great as it fits in all your essentials when going out shopping with the girls.

B.





No comments:

Post a Comment