Monday 16 July 2012

Rihanna for River Island

News has literally just come in that Rihanna is to design a range of clothes exclusively for the high street brand, River Island. The line is set to launch in spring 2013.


"I've been wanting to design my own collection for some time. River Island is the perfect partner for me to collaborate with and working with a British, family run business also really appealed to me. I find London really inspiring and River Island loves to have fun with clothes. I'm looking forward to working with them and creating something really special." - says the singer.


This will be her debut fashion line and it is set to send sales at River Island who currently have stores all over the U.K.


The majority of people seem to be excited about this latest line for River Island, I just hope that the line doesn't disappoint due to the negative light that has been shown over Rihanna's health and body recently. Fingers crossed for both Rihanna and her debut line. I shall be keeping a close eye on it to see if it lives up to the hype already created for it.





B.

No comments:

Post a Comment