Tuesday 17 July 2012

Addicted to Dior Addict Ad


I am totally addicted to Dior's new advert for their fragrance Dior Addict.

The advert is called 'The Art of Seduction and Being Free' - this is what model Daphne Groeneveld embodies in the video as a Brigette Bardot-esque character, taking a spin from Bardot's role in 'And God Created Woman'.

When this advert comes on on the t.v. all I want to do is get up and dance around in my underwear to the french music that is played in the ad. I think Groeneveld shows what women should be. Nowadays people are always really busy and really stressed out about one thing or another and they take no time out to be fun or have it. I think we should all have moments like Groeneveld and be cute, sexy, and cheeky and just have dancing round the streets of St Tropez. This is my plan for when I visit the French Riviera.

Enjoy, and get your dance on whilst watching this ad.


B.

No comments:

Post a Comment