Thursday 3 May 2012

We Are Handsome

Australian Fashion Week has now had 4 days filled with amazing designs; it was on the 4th day, today, that my favourite swimwear designer We Are Handsome strutted their designs down the catwalk. 

I was lucky enough last year to get a swim from here: an amazing present from my lovely boyfriend and ever since then I have been obsessed with designer. 


(Me in my amazing swim)


We Are Handsome was born in summer 2009 by designer Jeremy Somers. We are handsome take spell bounding pieces of art and merge them on to their elegant swimwear deigns; one pieces with scoop necks and backs with bikinis that are bandeau, underwired and halter necks. They don't just do swimwear, it's now more appropriate to label WAH as a beachwear brand because they sell leggings and simple dresses in the same designs too.


From what I have seen WAH did not disappoint at the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in Sydney; zebra, lion, eagle, and jellyfish were the animals of the day as well as pretty English roses and city skylines taking up the swimwear designs as well.

This show hasn't been covered much by internet media but thanks to facebook, tumblr, and twitter I have discovered some images of the show, as this is the only way for me to see the collection.









B.


No comments:

Post a Comment