Monday 30 April 2012

Shoe crush!

The sun has finally come out in Cambridge after two weeks of solid rain and it has got me in the mood for summer.

Bright yellows and oranges are on the cards for the upcoming summer holiday.

I decided to start browsing shoes and clothes in summery shades, instead of revising for my forthcoming history exams.

This was a good idea because I have just found the PERFECT casual shoe for the summer.

I am in love with these shoes from Westwood's Anglomania range - and Orange is bang on trend at the moment and the jelly shoe is making a come back for summer; I have a couple of pairs of sandals from Kurt Geiger that are made from the same rubber/'jelly' substance and they are so comfortable, defiantly a must for the summer.

The wanting ballet shoe (above) came out a month or so ago but I still really want this and am hoping to pop in to the store in Mayfair within the next couple of weeks to purchase them - this is my weekly shoe crush; I am in love.


B.

No comments:

Post a Comment