Tuesday 10 April 2012

Fashion Apology

So some of you may have noticed that I haven't published in a while?!

Well, if you have noticed then I apologise.

I have been overloaded with so much uni work at the moment that it lead to the neglect of my poor blog. I have too many essays to write and books to read that I haven't been able to keep on top of the fashion world or create any entries for my blog - shocking I know.

I know many people who read my posts don't actual follow me all the time but to the loyal followers 'I am sorry ' but don't worry because as of 12th April I have nothing uni related to do until 10th May when exams start - basically you'll expect to see my fashion posts start up again.

Again, sorry for the delay. But never fear I will be back soon.


B.

No comments:

Post a Comment