Monday 27 February 2012

Life Motto

"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous" - Gabrielle 'Coco' Chanel

I live by this quote.

Whenever I am feeling down I always thing to myself 'you are a classy and fabulous woman now stop mopping around and cheer up - you can have it so much worse than this'.

People see fashion as just a string of trends that change from season to season and then re-appear 20 years later as back on trend again.

However, the 'cult' of fashion is more than just a string of trends, it is a way of life, a community and much more.

People live for fashion, like me, it is more than just looking good in clothes it is about expression, about a community between designers, models and photographers, self-worth and living by what others and you have said.

The quote from Chanel above may just be a quote by a fashion designer to some but to me it reminds me who I am and motivates me when I am down; she is a true inspiration.

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment