Wednesday 25 September 2013

Vitalumiere Compact Douceur from Chanel

Say hello to the newest addition of Chanel's Vitalumiere family ... 



As you know, I love Chanel beauty products and this latest addition is no different.
Although it is not available until mid-October, I managed to get my manicured hands on it and have not put it down since.

Chanel's Vitalumiere Compact Douceur is the latest edition to the Vitalumiere range and I have to say, my favourite! It is a lightweight compact makeup that gives your skin radiance, softness and comfort. 

This new feather-light foundation by Chanel is enriched with peach pit extract and fatty acids that are essential to the skin's hydration. It also contains suncreen (SPF 10) that helps to preserve the youthfulness of the skin. What is even better than all of this is that it is available in a range of shades, with half of them being rose based which is perfect for my skin as normally I struggle to find shades suitable as they are all yellow based.

For a flawless, barely finish, Chanel's compact doucer has made foundation a source of pleasure.

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment