Sunday 29 September 2013

Instagram Sunday #38


Lumi Magique from L'Oreal. LBP - Little Black Package. Heart Shaped Opaque Tights.Josh and I. Reading. Ark Skincare Review.

Okay so firstly as you can see there is a lot less instas this week. I have been so busy as this was my last week at Liliyang so I was finishing up my internship. It's a bittersweet leave, I'm excited for a new chapter and to start a new job but having been there for 15 months it is sad to leave the company behind.
On another news, this week saw a lot of beauty reviews for my blog and this weekend was spent catching up on some quality me time.
Next week I have the week off and I am off on a mini-break to Kent with Josh so I am looking forward to having time to relax as this is the first time since starting uni that I've not had to work.

Now let's bring on Autumn.

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment