Sunday 8 September 2013

Instagram Sunday #35


Dolcetti. New Piercings. Goodbye Student Oyster. Liliyang Packing. Chanel Samples. Alice & Leon Gift. Ark Samples. Sheep and Ania's Wedding. Josh and I.
This week has flown by so quickly. And I still can't believe that it is September now.
This week we were busy at work with the monthly team meeting and then we have been working with the Allie Wylie Tower Foundation for the Pinknic in the Park event which was yesterday. 
In my personal life I got some new piercings and went to a wedding of an old friend yesterday which was great, it made me so excited for my own wedding - still 2 years away though.
On the blog side of life I received quite a few samples and gifts this week so expect some features based on those over the next few weeks.
Next week is just work for me and nothing really exciting planned apart from the GQ event at Carnaby Street on Thursday. Unfortunately no fashion week invites this year so I will be streaming all shows from LFW as and when I can.

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment