Sunday 14 July 2013

Instagram Sunday #27


Regents Park. Mojito Monday on a Tuesday. Boohoo package. Standard ootd selfie. Travelling in style to Droitwich. Mizpah ring is fixed. Canal side walk. Surprise 21st party for Lucie. Bastille Day breakfast.

This week has been quite eventful but really enjoyable.
Of course I have work every day, which can be seen with my standard ootd selfie in the work bathroom.
But I also spent plenty of time relax in London's sun and then traveled back home to Droitwich on Thursday to see Josh's family and for a surprise 21st Hollywood glamour party for Lucie - which was just great.
As for my next blog post, you will also see that I celebrated Bastille Day today.
Nothing beats a day of being French - I could happily do this for the rest of my life.
Next week is not so busy for personal life but will be busy on the blog front so keep your eyes peeled.
As for now, Au Revoir!

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment