Tuesday 16 July 2013

Beauty Review: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish - Hot Cloth Cleanser




The Product: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
The Look: Fresh, cleansed skin (not really that applicable I guess)
Works Well On: All skin types
Verdict: *****
Okay so I know it's not a film or anything but this product deserves 5 stars, the best rating.
I honestly don't know why I have never used this product up until now.
It really is a perfect cleanser. It can be used on all skin types, all ages and at any time of the day. 
Though I love using it more in the morning as part of my morning skincare regime as it wakes me up, feeling cleansed and fresh.
The product works in two phases, and instructions about how to achieve the best results are included in the handy storage bag.
Phase 1 is the cleansing which is achieved by massaging in the rich cream that is free from mineral oil so no grease here.
Phase 2 is the polishing which is achieved by polishing off the cream with the muslin cloth that is provided.
This works by gentley dislodging all the dead skin cells and leaving soft, radiant skin behind.

It really is worth the investment!

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment