Sunday 5 May 2013

Instagram Sunday #17

Trip to the Chinese supermarket. House hunting in Pinner. Revision Session. L'oreal samples arrived - blog post coming soon. Reunited wit Josh. Picnic in the garden. Photo in the sun. Coffee break from uni work. Waterloo station - I spend so much time there.

My week was a surprisingly busy week for me; house hunting, revision, work and a work event and then to top it off I got to see Josh for a few days ^-^
The coming week is going to be boring as it's filled with revision and the first couple exams - boo!
This means over the next week or so I won't have that much time for blogging so I may be away from the keyboard until mid-May

B.

2 comments:

  1. Ver nice pics,love Instagram.
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin and instagram?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      I have followed you on bloglovin, what is your instagram user name? Mine is beckymaryferris.

      Becky xo

      Delete