Wednesday 1 May 2013

Bridal Blog

As most of you know, Josh proposed to me in March - still cannot believe it!


Although the wedding isn't for another two years I already have lots of ideas of plans for the big day!
So I have decided to share all my tips and ideas with you over the next two years and dedicate a special section to create a mini bridal blog.
(I have Josh's consent so it's all good)
The bridal blog will contain features such as general posts about planning my own weddings, tips, d.i.y. ideas for a budget wedding, ideas about colour schemes and dress and all important reviews about bridal beauty, make up and accessories!




As you can see I have already stocked up on bridal magazines and have invested in a wedding planner.
I have also been to a bridal show with my mum to get local wedding contacts.
Keep your eyes peeled for my first bridal blog post coming soon!

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment