Tuesday 14 May 2013

Beauty - Seven Deadly Sins

So I have seen a few bloggers do this now.
Basically it is a list of your 7 beauty sins and then you have to tag 7 people and so on ..
However, I just thought it would make an interesting feature so here are my 7 deadly sins.


1. GREED: What is your most expensive beauty item?
Something Chanel, I’d say my vitaluminere aqua foundation.

 2. WRATH: Which beauty item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Loose Powder. It’s great for sealing in foundation or for lazy days when wearing only that and concealer but it always gets everywhere, on my floor, in my morning coffee, on my clothes (to name a few).

3. GLUTTONY: What brand makes up the biggest chunk of your make up collection?
I’d have to say Chanel.

4. SLOTH: What product do you neglect to use due to laziness?
I occasionally forget to tone in my beauty regime and sometimes I forget about using eye cream. I guess I don't use much eye makeup either but that's more as I'm a fan of standout lips instead so that's due to laziness.

5. PRIDE: Which beauty product gives you the most confidence?
Red Lipstick. It makes every woman feel sexy!

6. LUST: Which item is at the top of your beauty wish list?
Clarins Blue Orchid Oil, my skin is really dehydrated recently from stress of exams and university so I need something to brighten up my skin again.

7. ENVY: What make up product /look looks great on others but not on yourself?
I’d have to say the smokey eye look. I have these two friends who have perfected the smokey eye look and I’m always so jealous, all of us are. If I try and do it, it looks like a 4 year old has picked up a black Crayola and has tried to become a panda – eyeliner hates me!

What are your 7 beauty deadly sins?

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment