Saturday 18 May 2013

Beauty Review - L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique CC Cream




The Product:  L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique CC Cream
The Look: A nude look that works with natural tone to neutralise the appearance of redness, dullnes and tired looking skin
Works Well On: All skin types as there are three different products that target different skin concerns
Verdict: First of all if you're not too sure what CC cream is, it's a colour correcting cream that works with you natural skin tone to even out colour rather than hiding it under foundation. It also has the added benefits of SPF and nourishing ingredients. I had heard a lot of people talking about how good CC cream is but thought it was just another beauty fad, however I stand corrected. My favourite from the L'Oreal range is the anti-dullness CC cream. I was slightly worried when the cream came out purple but as soon as you start to massage it in to your skin the cream turns in to a light nude colour that wasn't too dark for me. It was perfect for my skin as it provided light, even coverage that brightened up my skin. I definitely prefer it to foundation for a day look and I have used it every day since I received the product, applying it on top of my moisturizer and sealing it in with a little loose powder so that it keeps the even coverage on for the whole day. 2012 was all about the BB cream but 2013 is all about CC cream and it is definitely worth the purchase.


B.

No comments:

Post a Comment