Thursday 20 December 2012

Perfect Party Investment

It is officially party season, a.k.a the perfect excuse to buy more clothes and accessories. My favourite investment piece for the party season this year is a gorgeous calf leather clutch in a coco python effect from Liliyang


Liliyang is my favourite new find this year. The London based luxury accessories brand was launched earlier this year in February, to co-inside with Chinese New Year. The luxury accessories brand is a fusion of Chinese style and British design from the blend of cultures that originate from the founders of the brand; Chinese Lily Yang Li and British Lucy Dyer have created a unique concept for the modern working women.

My favourite party piece (pictured above) is part of their Autumn/Winter 2012 collection. When I first encounter the collection I automatically fell in love with this coco python effect ISADORA clutch. The clutch is intricately hand made in order to recreate a snake skin effect and the different coloured layers of foil mean that the clutch shimmers in the light and will always looks different at every angle. What I was also happy about was how much the clutch bag could actually hold. Normally I struggle to use clutch bags because I am a real sucker for big oversized bags as I like to pile my stuff in to a big bag so that it is full. The ISADORA has Lilyang's signature dual sections as well as a zipped compartment and two open pockets meaning that this clutch may be compact but it makes full use of its space meaning that you wont have to choose between fitting in your lipstick or fitting in your house keys.

I recently used the clutch at a friend's 21st, the clutch was admired by everyone and was the highlight of my outfit. I will definitely have to use it again over this Christmas period because it is a real statement clutch and I am glad that I invested in it.

I am in love with the brand Liliyang and cannot wait to see what their Spring/Summer 2013 collection will bring. In the meantime check out the Liliyang team on both facebook and twitter to see what festive offers they have on their current collection and what the Liliyang girls are getting up to. 

B.






No comments:

Post a Comment