Sunday 18 November 2012

Tim Walker: Story Teller


My saturday afternoon was spent ice skating and going to the Tim Walker exhibition at Somerset House with the boyfriend. I definitely recommend that if you are free any time soon that you pop along to Somerset House and check out the Tim Walker 'Story Teller' exhibition for yourself. I don't have any photos to blog about from the exhibit as no photographs are allowed to be taken inside but I can guarantee that it is a must see.

Tim Walker is one of Britain's most exciting photographers at this present times and any reader of Vogue will be very familiar with his work. I am love with how extravagant and over the top Tim Walker is with his creativeness but I still like that he has a romantic element to his photographs.




(all photographs are copy of Tim Walker and are all available to see at the Story Teller exhibition)

B.




No comments:

Post a Comment