Sunday 4 November 2012

The Little Black Jacket

The Chanel Little Black Jacket exhibition is currently touring around the world and I was lucky enough to go visit it. The exhibition has now come and gone to London but I thought I'd share with you my favourite images from the collection. All the photographs taken were taken by Lagerfeld himself and was enough to cover the space of 4 galleries at the Saatchi Gallery in Chelsea. What was also a nice touch was that every one who went received a poster copy of one of the photographs from the collection so I now have a part of the Chanel Little Black Jacket on my bedroom wall. (Also I apologize for the quality and the angles of the photos because I had to take them on my phone as this was a spur of the moment visit to the Saatchi gallery one Sunday morning with the boyfriend.)






If you weren't lucky enough to see the exhibition you will be able to view it online at http://thelittleblackjacket.chanel.com

B.




No comments:

Post a Comment