Monday 5 March 2012

Street Style

Street style is all about your own personal style and take on trends.

Yesterday, I dragged my boyfriend round the Westfield at Stratford City in order to get a few more clothes before I go away to Paris in 11 days.(I am only taking a small suitcase, so foolish of me, so I am having to plan my outfits down to a 't' before I go.

So here is 'Outfit Number 1.'

Hat (Topshop), White vest (Primark), Sheer Top (Roman Road Market, East London), Shorts (Topshop), Brogues (Primark)

This is 'Outfit Number 2.' As you can tell from the t-shirt I am off to Disneyland Paris on my trip. I can't wait.... Minnie Mouse ears are at the ready.


Top (Uniqlo), Cardigan (My Mum's wardrobe), Blazer (Fred and Florence), Leather look leggings (Topshop), Shoes (Topshop)

Finally 'Outfit Number 3.'


Dress (Topshop), Jacket (H&M), Boots (River Island), Hat (as above), Hair Bow (Forever 21), Bag (Zatchels)

I hope Paris likes my style.

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment