Sunday 1 September 2013

Instagram Sunday #34


Animal Prints. Nautical Inspired. Hat Day Lebanese Food. Brighton Rock. Courtauld Gallery. Bloody Mary and Skinny Fries. City Outfit. BBQ'd Marshmellows.
So today it is officially the first of September so this week has felt like the last week of summer.
Although I haven't had much of a summer as I have been interning full time I wanted to make the most of the summer by wearing my summer florals and sheers for the last time and strolling around the city in the heat making the most of the long days. I am no longer a student but my student card is still valid for another year and I intend to make the most of it. This weekend I visited the Courtauld Institute of Art as it is free to UK students. If I have time I shall write up a post about it as this gallery is a little gem that Somerset House has been hiding.
Next week is going to be a busy one as it will be the first week where I am in charge of the office at work which is a slightly scary thought that I am so not ready for - EEK!

As for now I am going to continue enjoying my BBQ food - Ciao!

B.


No comments:

Post a Comment