Monday 12 August 2013

Liliyang London's AW13 Collection

Photo Credit - Liliyang
So I know that I talk about Liliyang accessories a lot but you need to check out their latest collection!
The upcoming season is all about mini bags and leopard print with Liliyang being spot on with both trends.
The lead collection image above shows how on trend this new collection is.
I have been in love with the AW13 bags since I lay my eyes on them early March time as I was lucky enough to view the collection before anyone else.
My favourite at the moment is the mini Lina in Raven.

Check out the full collection on their website - www.liliyang.com


Video Credit: Lea Salomone 

Also check out their official video of the behind the scenes of the collection shoot from which the image above was taken from.

B.


No comments:

Post a Comment