Sunday 25 August 2013

Instagram Sunday #33


Eat Clean. Chanel Samples. DPD Tracking. Autumn Face. Tea at Laduree. Paris - Take Me Back. OOTD. Christmas World. Josh Asleep.
This week has been full of ups and a down. - 
The down being that I was ill but from that Josh treated me to tea at Laduree to make me feel better ^-^
I am trying to eat a bit cleaner as you can tell from Laduree, I love my sweet treats.
I am trying to catch up on my blogging and with the extended weekend that will hopefully happen.
Next week will be the last week of August and the last week that Lucy, my boss, will be working at Liliyang.
So it is definitely going to be an emotional week but I am looking forward to the end of summer.
What are you all up to over the bank holiday weekend?

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment