Saturday 31 August 2013

Beauty Review: Le Volume de Chanel Mascara in Khaki Bronze



The Product: Le Volume de Chanel mascara in khaki bronze
The Look: Intense length and volume
Works Well On: All eyes but looks best on blue-grey eyes
Verdict: Another great product from Chanel beauty. I am in love with this mascara and it will be my staple for AW13. It really opens my eyes and gives the appearance of longer, thicker and plumper lashes.
AW13 is all about embracing a no-nonsense khaki mascara instead of the pop of colour that we saw over summer. This Chanel mascara fits in perfectly as it is a perfect khaki colour that brings out the blue in my eyes. I also love the slight shimmer in the mascara as it makes it versatile for both day-time and night-time use. The only downside is that due to my sensitive eyes I can only apply one coat of the mascara as otherwise my eyes feel too heavy which then in return makes me feel sleepy. But please note my eyes are extremely sensitive so for any one else this won't be the case and I can still comfortably wear one layer on my eyelashes which is more than enough.


B

No comments:

Post a Comment