Wednesday 3 July 2013

Mulberry AW13 Campaign

(Photo Credit - Tim Walker and Mulberry)

I'm not normally one to write a negative feature but I was so disappointed with the outcome of the Mulberry AW13 campaign images that I thought I had to share my thoughts with you.
Now, I am still a fan of the iconic Mulberry and of course Time Walker so I was excited to see the outcome of their collaboration and perhaps this is why I am disappointed.
I really love the idea behind the shoot and I think the set up is genius;
celebrating English countryside with the grandeur and elegance of a country manor house as the setting.
However, the stiffness of Cara and mis-use of props means that Tim Walker's amazing direction has got lost and has not been pulled off.

- I just hope the SS14 campaign is better.

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment