Sunday 21 July 2013

Instagram Sunday #28


Healthy Eating. Gingerbread. Revamped Blog. Drinks on a London Rooftop. Peonies. New Chanel Skincare Products - Blog Post Coming Soon. Josh's Degree Showcase. Dinner in Soho. En Route to Wales.

This week has been another hot week here in the capital.
In order to face the heat I have taken to eating salad for most meals, having drinks on rooftops and using Chanel's UV Essentiels and Hydra Mist.
I have been a little freer with work this week so took the time our to revamp my blog - I hope you like?
I also went to Josh's final degree showcase in Soho which was great and then we tried out a new ramen bar in Soho, again also great. 
I may do a food review about it as it was so tasty and is such a gem find in the West End.
As for now I am currently in Wales visiting my family so I'm having a good few days rest but never fear I shall keep up with the blogging.

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment