Sunday 7 July 2013

Instagram Sunday #26


Busy day in the office means iced mocha is needed. Graduation snaps. Celebrating with my little brother. Wimbledon on the big screen at Canada Square. At the beach in Ruislip Lido. With Josh at the beach. Sun Bathing.
This week has been a busy week but has also been an amazing week for me.
Firstly I have been busy at work with picking up more responsibility which is great.
Then I had my graduation ceremony which was pretty good. I'm really happy with my 2:1 in history.
And I was happy to celebrate it with friends and family.
Then of course the weather has been amazing, I actually have a slight tan from yesterday.
(very rare for me considering I'm an English rose)
The weather is set to continue in to next week and then I'm going back to Droitwich to see friends and Josh's family so I'm looking forward to the week ahead.

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment