Friday 21 June 2013

Beauty Review: Xen-Tan Luminous Gold Gel



The Product: Xen-Tan Luminous Gold Gel (one pictured at the top)
The Look: A natural golden tan that shimmers in the sun light.
Works Well On: All skin types but mainly light-medium skin tones
Verdict: A great self-tan. At first I was a little concerned that the product would be too dark on me as I have naturally pale skin but this wasn't the case. After applying the tan, 3 hours later, I was left with a light golden colour to my legs which looks amazing in the sun light because of the gold shimmer in gel. This is not an instant tan as it takes about 3 hours to achieve full colour but this means that the colour develops evenly to give you a great tan that lasts a week. Although, it must be said that it took me two attempts to get even coverage with this product but I think that's because I am a self-tan novice as this is really the first time that I have tanned at home so tanning experts wont have this problem. Overall, great product that leaves you with a shimmering golden tan that only needs topping up weekly - Also did I mention that it has a great tropical scent so say goodbye to that fake tan biscuit smell!

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment