Friday 19 April 2013

Keep on going ...


This time of year is always stressful for many people. Since GCSE exams in year 10, I can't remember not feeling stressed after Easter due to exams. Thankfully since then I have had Josh to keep me calm, even if he now does live 120 miles away.
Being in my final year at uni all I hear now is how stressed everyone is but what we all need to realise is that we are all going through this and are not alone. Perhaps it might be wise if we shared our feelings with one another and helped each other out as I've noticed that in society today we often keep our feelings to ourselves and this makes us think that we are going it alone when often a lot of people close to us are feeling the same.
As Churchill said, if you're going through hell keep going ...
This is my motto for the next 4 and a half weeks, it's going to be tough with dissertation, finals and house hunting with Josh but at the end of it I will be a graduate and will have finally moved in with my fiance after 3 years of being apart! If that's not reward for 'going through hell' then I don't know what is.

Also this is my way of saying that if I don't blog much over the next month then you know why.

Just keep on going!

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment