Thursday 11 April 2013

John Frieda: Precision Colour

New hair colour, achieved using John Frieda Precision Colour
Spring time is one of those times of year that you always fancy a hair colour change just in time for summer.
Normally I go to the salon for my colour but being a poor student I decided to try a home hair colour.
 I haven't used a home hair colour for over three years so was a little skeptical but I'm so happy with the one that I used.


The home hair kit that I decided to use was John Frieda Prescision Colour.
Precision foam colour is the first premium at home hair colour that uses foam technology so to recreate the salon look at home.
With plenty of shades to choose from it means you can recreate your desired look at home.
Simply massage the foam in to your roots and then the rest of your hair, leave for the required time, rinse out and condition and viola! You have salon perfect colour at home. No drips or stains, just flawless cover and colour that looks good from every angle.



Before and After Colour

B.


No comments:

Post a Comment