Tuesday 5 March 2013

Lauren Aquilina


You might know, or you might not, that I love my singers and bands that start off small on YouTube.
(Gabrielle Aplin of course being my fav)
Recently I came across a new, fresh singer called Lauren Aquilina. Now, I'm going to be honest and say that I don't know too much about Lauren but I do know that is she is very talented and has an amazing voice!
As soon as I heard her single 'fools' today I had her YouTube channel on repeat for a good couple of hours.
At the age of 17 Lauren is already starting to become big and I have no doubt that she will become big over the next couple of years; she already has a massive YouTube fan base, her first EP on itunes, plays on Radio 1 and her first UK tour is in September - (unfortunately her London tickets are already sold out - boo! So I may have to go to another one of her gigs in say Birmingham but yet to book anything.)
For anyone that loves unique, fresh and quirky British singers, Lauren Aquilina is definitely a sound that you will love and should definitely check out.


(Lauren's single 'fools')

Enjoy!

B.



No comments:

Post a Comment