Sunday 10 March 2013

Inspiration Nation: Mum

Today is Mother's Day here in the UK. And I can honestly say I have the best mum in the entire world.
As most people know I love my Mumma Bear to bits and she is my role model.
I wouldn't be the person that I am today without her and without the support she has always given me.
I am proud that my Mumma Bear isn't just a mother to me, she is also like a best friend. 
I love spending quality time with her, especially without my brothers ;) And I can tell her anything and count on the fact that she will always be there for me.
Most people just see their mum as a mum and only spend one day of the year celebrating and treating her like a Queen. 
However, I try and tell my Mumma Bear this all year round and every day I always ring her (or she rings me) and I always tell her daily that I love her.
So this inspiration nation today is dedicated to my Mumma Bear.
Thank you for being the best Mum ever and Happy Mothers Day!

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment