Friday 12 October 2012

The New Nude - Dior


The new Diorskin Nude collection modelled by Natalie Portman


The new Diorskin Nude collection has been available to buy online and in store since the end of August but it was not until recently that I discovered it for myself.
A few weekends ago I was invited for a makeover by Dior. The Dior makeup artist, Melissa, gave my the complete Dior skin Nude makeover and after the hour I felt amazing; the overall look was so naturally beautiful I was in awe of it. Melissa herself was amazing and if you are ever looking for a makeover then I would definitely recommend booking in with her; she was very professional but also friendly and told me about the new products in a way that I would understand the science behind the beauty products.

Over the next few weeks I will be reviewing different products from the new Diorskin Nude collection; I will let you know how to use them, what is in them and then my overall opinion on the products.



B.

No comments:

Post a Comment