Saturday 13 October 2012

Café: Rough Trade







Where: Rough Trade East, Dray Walk, 91 Brick Lane, London, E1 6QL

What: Independent music store and recording studio and also a lovely café

Price: ££

I found this little gem of a café through a close friend. She has always been going on about this music store near Aldgate East that she goes to and it wasn't until yesterday that I finally gave in and went with her. The shop is tucked down a little side street off Brick Lane but it is definitely a must-go-to place. The music they offer there is eclectic; there is also a range of books, a photo booth  a recording studio, performance stage and my favourite the café. I shall definitely be going back there soon the next time I fancy a coffee and a cake in a cute, quirky scene.


B.

No comments:

Post a Comment