Friday 10 August 2012

Disney goes Couture



I obviously like my fashion but I am also obsessed with anything Disney. From the age of about 3 or 4 all I remember is watching countless Disney films on VHS and dressing up as different Disney princesses, a different one each day. It should come as no surprise that when I came across these fashion sketches that the  little girl inside of me started doing cartwheels.

These fashion sketches are designed by deviantART user Sashii-Kami. I don't normally use deviantART myself, mainly because I can't draw so I have nothing to upload to it, but from time to time I do use my boyfriend's account to have a look at the current 'street' art that is out there. I had heard of these sketches via twitter so fancied checking them out myself. Safe to say that I wasn't disappointed. Sashii-Kami has sketched out a balance between the modern fashionable women whilst keeping the little girl inside of us content by the sketches being Disney. My favourite two sketches are Ariel and Hades, but all are them are worthy of recognition and applause.

If you want to check out these sketches in greater depth or look at Sashii-Kami's other work then check out her deviantART page .... http://sashii-kami.deviantart.com/


B.

2 comments:

  1. I shall design a couture Alice for you, well be me I mean I shall get Josh to :)

    ReplyDelete