Sunday 29 April 2012

Magical Wonderland

I love to have obsessions with things, and when I do I am obsessed for months until I get that thing then I continue my obsession by wearing it constantly.

I have found another obsession - bustiers as outwear. However, I don't just mean any old bustier from Topshop or River Island. I am obsessed with bustiers from this small Australian company, based in Sydney, called 'Magical Wonderland' (This also goes with my current love of Australian designers; Sass & Bide, Black Milk Clothing, Lisa Ho and Alex Perry)



I have only recently come across Magical wonderland, and they were only set up in 2010, but I instantly fell in love with their designs and knew I just had to have a bustier from here - I'm still praying my boyfriend gets the hint to by me one.

Most of the corsets/bustiers from MW are rare or vintage that the designers Emily and Rachel have spent hours searching for and making by hand; most are one of a kind having one design in each size meaning that the bustier you buy is that more special. All designs can be worn day or night and in rain or shine; looking at styling pictures on their Facebook page this is definitely true - they can be worn with high waisted shorts, sandals and a baggy cardigan for a relaxed day or can be worn at night with a high waisted tutu skirt, Jeffrey Campbell heels and a cute clutch.

Below are some of my favourite designs ...








Like now on Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/Magical.Wonderland, and start shopping on http://www.magicalwonderland.bigcartel.com in order to get an amazing, rare bustier that will totally make your friends jealous.

(note: MW ship to most places in the world so don't worry if you don't live in Australia, you can still get one)



B

No comments:

Post a Comment