Friday 22 February 2013

J'Adore Olympia

It is safe to say that if money was no object the shoe of my choice would be a pair of shoes from Charlotte Olympia. (That's not to say they are the most expensive shoes in the world but are more than my student self can afford.) For the past few seasons now I have loved the quirky-ness and originality of the shoe designs, as well as some of her clutches too. However her Spring/Summer 2013 collection has definitely stole my heart and is probably the best one to date.


Titled 'La Vie En Rose' her latest collection is Parisian inspired. From Eiffel Tower shoes to 'ooh la la' slogans this collection is full to the brim of french-ness and I just love it! If money was no option I would buy a pair of each shoe in my size ready for the spring weather.


Charlotte Olympia SS13

Which is your favourite?

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment